THE FUTURE GENIUS PROGRAM
- Areas: Science and Education, Culture and Arts
- The program operates since 2016
- Program area: the territory of Ukraine
- Recipient of charitable aid: gifted children aged between 5 and 18
What we have done in 2018:
What we have done in 2017:
What we have done in 2016:
- Ukraine has long been famous for its talents. Singers, actors, painters, sportsmen have always praised our country, whereas Ukrainian scientists and ІТ professionals are highly in-demand at the global labour market.
- People are called talented when they are endowed with a group of aptitudes useful to achieve great success in a particular field. A true artist outstands with a vivid perception of the world, conceptual thinking and memory, fineness of observation, creative potential. Of essential importance for the talent development are innate brain and sense-organ capacities, but a crucial role for succeeding is still with high self-discipline and family support.
- As a rule, a talent becomes evident in childhood, especially when it is a gift for mathematics, music or fine arts. In most cases, however, one can tell a child’s aptitudes only after a good many efforts have been made for self-improvement. Great responsibility in this task – to spot a talent in a child – lies on parents and teachers. It is not always, unfortunately, that adults pay attention to a child’s sustained interests and progresses. Providing for the overall development of a child or a teenager, parents should take notice of any signs showing aptitudes, correctly appraise them and, assisted by teachers and respective professionals, properly develop the potential, to ultimately come to the right choice of the child’s future profession.
- In real life circumstances, it frequently happens that a talented child is not able to open up, having multiple obstacles in their way, including the lack of proper conditions for their talent to blossom, inaccessibility of high quality education, low income in the family. In view of this, our charitable foundation emphasizes that the country needs to set up centres for children’s development and specially conditioned facilities. We accumulate all efforts and strive to shape the environment where children’s talents may be timely spotted and nurtured to thrive.
- By opening up a child’s talent early enough, you may bring another genius to this world!
- Reveal talents;
- Create favourable conditions for gifted children’s development;
- Encourage children.
- Techniques and methods:
- Organising academic contests, competitions, grants, exhibitions, games, and other cultural, educational, and sporting events to find talented children;
- Opening and financing specialized institutions for gifted children;
- Charitable assistance to talented children by providing them with musical instruments, educational materials, and other resources, to facilitate the development of their abilities and skills;
- Initiating trainings for parents aiming to teach them how to identify and appropriately raise a genius child;
- Information support to children having artistic and scientific achievements.
- central governmental and local authorities, charitable organisations, volunteer organisations, community leaders, artists and other celebrities, schools, gymnasiums, other educational institutions and out-of-school education facilities.