Our mission at United World Cultures Foundation (UWCF) is to help raise a healthy generation, provide children with the opportunities for all-rounded development and state-of-the-art education, which is closely linked to studying the world’s diverse cultural heritage and arts, and promote healthy lifestyles.
- support social equity and freedom from racial and national discrimination;
- preserve stability of social systems and cultural capital at large and those of each specific nation;
- satisfy educational, cultural, healthcare needs of the modern society and at the same time create a sustainable framework for the further development of future generations;
- protect the natural environment by way of its conservation and recovery;
- raise awareness and facilitate active engagement of teenagers in forming the society life areas;
- strengthen the public perception of philanthropy as being integral to the society formation process.