Almost all of us are familiar with the nasty little blisters on our lips. They itch and hurt, and are not at all pretty. All these unpleasant symptoms are caused by the herpes virus. This disease is very common. Nine out of ten inhabitants of the planet are carriers of the herpes simplex virus.
The herpes virus only manifests itself when the body’s immune system is weakened; usually occurs after nervous tension (stress), lockdown stress.
For the treatment of herpes infection, the campaign “Let’s Unite against the Coronavirus 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) and Walk to the Health Land” of the UWCF’s program “Walking to the Health Land” handed over Pen-Herpevir cream by Arterium Corporation, amounting to UAH 766 976.00, to:
• Religious Mission “Caritas-Spes-Berdiansk” of the Kharkiv-Zaporizhzhia Diocese of the Roman-Catholic Church,
• “DOBROVITA” Charitable Foundation, Dnipro,
• Dnipro Regional Organization of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society,
• Kryvyi Rih NGO “People with Down Syndrome”,
• NGO “Vinnytsia Down Syndrome”,
• Zhytomyr City Children’s Public Organization “Vse robymo sami (“We Do It All by Ourselves”)”,
• NGO “Mykolaiv Regional Organization of Leaders of Youth Self-Government “YOUTH IS THE FUTURE OF THE NATION””,
• Mykolaiv Regional Organization of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society.
Take care of your children, be attentive to them – together you will successfully fight the herpes virus.
Only by joining forces and taking care of each other can we overcome the difficult times of the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to support each other and help those who need help the most!