Each time that autumn comes, it’s always a great stress for children’s bodies. This is the time when chronic diseases recur such as bronchitis, pneumonia, gastritis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, and heart diseases, as well as new unexpected health problems take their toll. Children with depressed immune systems are very much prone to acute respiratory viral infections and acute respiratory diseases.
Even before this upcoming cold and flu season, our programme “Walking to the Health Land” has received some donations from pharmaceutical producer Arterium – dietary supplements Probilans for Kids that help enhance children’s body defences.
Thanks to those donations, more than 1,600 children aged between 1 and 12 have taken a 20-day treatment course, including: children with disabilities, children at risk of disability, children from risk groups, children from low-income families, children of the ATO participants, and young beneficiaries of the campaign “Children of War and Lockdown” that targets to help children from the frontline areas of Luhansk Region and Donetsk Region.
To help children with treatment, our campaign “Let’s Unite against the Coronavirus 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) and Walk to the Health Land” has handed over Probilans for Kids worth UAH 1,066,705, donated by international pharmaceutical corporation Arterium, to:
1. Caritas-Spes-Berdiansk Religious Mission of Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhia Diocese of the Roman-Catholic Church in Ukraine,
2. Caritas-Spes-Berdiansk Religious Mission of Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhia Diocese of the Roman-Catholic Church in Ukraine, community outreach medical station, Berdiansk, Zaporizhzhia Region,
3. Rodyna Razom (“Family Together”) Organisation of People with Disabilities, Berdiansk, Zaporizhzhia Region,
4. Vse Robymo Sami (“We Do It All by Ourselves”) Zhytomyr City Children’s NGO,
5. Regional Rehabilitation Centre for Children of the Zhytomyr Regional Council,
6. Zhytomyr Regional Organisation of the Ukrainian Society of the Deaf,
7. The Lukianchuks’ family-type foster home, Zhytomyr,
8. Infant Orphanage, Zhytomyr,
9. Bilylivka pre-school educational institution, Ruzhyn District, Zhytomyr Region,
10. Bilylivka community in Ruzhyn District, Zhytomyr Region,
11. Municipal institution Puhachiv Psychoneurological Treatment and Residential Care Centre, village Berezneve, Korosten District, Zhytomyr Region,
12. Rodyna (“Family”) Social Rehabilitation Centre of Rodyna Public Organisation of People with Disabilities, Kyiv,
13. Horniatko Dobroty (“Kindness Jar”) Day-Care and Job Training Centre for Disabled Youth of Rodyna Public Organisation of People with Disabilities,
14. NGO Vira V Dyvo (“Faith in the Miracle”), Kyiv,
15. Kyiv City Organisation of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society,
16. Sviatoshynskyi District Organisation of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society, Kyiv,
17. Charitable institution Special School-Life, Kyiv,
18. Children from vulnerable families and children with disabilities in urban-type settlement Klavdiievo-Tarasove, Borodianka District, Kyiv Region,
19. International Charitable Foundation KRYLA (“Wings”) Volunteer Association
20. DOBROVITA Charitable Foundation, Dnipro,
21. Orphanage for children with disabilities, Dnipro,
22. Dity Sontsia (“Children of the Sun”) Charitable Organisation, Dnipro,
23. Dnipropetrovsk Specialised Infant Orphanage
24. Pomogaem (“We Help”) Charitable Fund, Dnipro,
25. Dnipropetrovsk Regional Organisation of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society,
26. NADIIA (“Hope”) Rehabilitation Centre for Children with Disabilities, Dnipro,
27. Ty Ne Odyn (“You Are Not Alone”) Charitable Organisation, Kryvyi Rih,
28. Sunny Children of Kryvyi Rih Organisation for Children and People with Down's Syndrome
29. Planeta Dobra (“Planet of Kindness”) Charitable Foundation, Dnipro,
30. Children with disabilities in Zhovti Vody, Dnipropetrovsk Region,
31. NGO Pereborennia (“Overcoming”) Avdiivka City Association of People with Disabilities, Avdiivka, Donetsk Region,
32. Young residents of villages Krasnohorivka, Orlivka, and Lastochkyne, Yasynuvata District, Donetsk Region,
33. BE HAPPY International Charitable Foundation,
34. Young residents of Rubizhne, Luhansk Region.
For boosting children’s body innate resources, UWCF recommends parents to give their children Probilans for Kids produced by Arterium Corporation. This product strengthens children’s immune system and this way helps them resist infections.
Please remember that you should not self-medicate. In any situation, it is better to consult your family doctor or therapist.